Working on it!

 


After the fiasco below, I decided to schedule with Dr. Perez again. I'd seen him in 2018 and 2019.




Well phooey! So I asked my "PCP" through zoomcare to refer me to get a vascular exam of my legs to check if my veinous insufficiency is a barrier to the surgery I want.  It didn't go as planned.  I live near White Salmon and my insurance website said there were vascular services at Skyline hospital. So I thought it would work, but when I got there today the provider said they only test for deep vein thrombosis.  Back to the drawing board.

So in 2018, I saw Dr. Alejandro Perez through Providence and first had the venous insufficiency diagnosed. So in the parking lot, I just made an appt. with him for Dec. 3rd to get the testing redone.

Jane Leu Rekas

Jane Rekas, Master's in Social Work 1992, Licensed Clinical Social Worker since 1997.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post